Made from wildcrafted, hand grown and ethically harvested herbs.
The first salve we ever offered to the public, our 5 Herb salve is a beautiful general purpose "boo boo" salve. It starts with a lovely infusion of what we like to refer to as the "magic 5", Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, Comfrey Root, and Plantain (which also happens to be the base for our Herbal Goat Milk Lotion).
• Lavender for it's antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic nature.
• Calendula is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and powerful in it's ability to promote and repair skin cells. It is a strong defender against skin infections in small surface wounds, rashes and abrasions.
• Chamomile for it's anti-inflammatory and anti-fever nature. Making it especially good for insect bites, and itchy rashes.
• Comfrey Root is an astringent and a vulnerery making it useful in the care of minor skin wounds, rashes, abrasions, etc due to it's ability to promote and repair skin cells.
• Plantain is a drawing agent (detoxifies wounds), antiseptic, styptic (helps stop bleeding) and a fantastic healer of wounds.
Then we added oatgrass to the mix for it's ability to soothe and calm inflamed, itchy, irritated skin. When it was all said and done, we ended up with a magickal synergy.
When our grand-children were little, they called this "Nana's Magick Boo Boo Salve". A little salve, a little love and a little magick always makes everything better :)
Net Wt. 40 gm
"Goes on smooth, not greasy. I like the smell of it. I used it on my hands that were very dry and it really helped." - Anonymous